Jim and Karen’s vision is to equip the Wesleyan church in Mozambique to plant, develop, and administer healthy churches. They do that, in cooperation with local pastors, by teaching at the Xai-Xai Bible College and at seminars across Mozambique, producing study manuals for small groups in the Portuguese language and distributing Bibles and audio scripture radios.
Their ministry is funded solely by donations made to Global Partners, a 501c3 organization.
Latest Blog Posts:
- Mozambique Quarantine – Bibles Needed
- Dondo Church Plant
- Jehovah M’Kaddesh: The Lord Who Sanctifies
- Jehovah Sabaoth -One of God’s Names Seen in Psalm 23
- Jehovah Tsidkenu and the Book of Life
Global Partners Seeks to Amplify God’s Mission
- Transforming Lives – Each of Mozambique’s 285 Wesleyan churches reaches out to their communities with the good news of Jesus and disciples believers.
- Working Relationships – Missionaries partner with Mozambican leaders all across the country developing culturally relevant materials and training.
- Growing Teams – Training new leaders in the local church and at the Bible College.
- Expanding Strategies – Reaching new people groups. Reaching out to oral learners. Partnering with other ministries providing wells and audio scriptures.
- Advancing Church – Reaching new people groups. Planting churches in Malawi.